Thursday, January 6, 2011

Muffin Meatloaf

Recipe from Leah Goldstein’s Blog.

This is a way to keep the meals different and interesting. Just simple changes.




This picture doesn’t make it too appetizing but it tasted pretty well and was super easy to make.

Ingredients:
2 lbs of ground meat (I used one package of Jeanie-O’s taco seasoned turkey and one package of the Italian seasoning turkey)
½ cup of Diced Onions, Bell peppers and celery (the meat packaging was a little more than a lb each so I added a little more on these)
Olive Oil
Seasoning of choice (I used pepper, tony chachere’s and Italian seasoning or something {I have no idea what seasonings are good for what, so I normally just pick one})

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Sauté the veggies in the olive oil for about 10 min to soften then up.
Mix Veggies, meat and seasoning of choice together and then scoop into muffin pan.
Bake for 25-35 minutes.


As you can sort of see in my picture, I made a little foil tray to catch any run off grease. I also recommend not letting the muffins cool in the muffin pan, get them out of the grease they are sitting in. (lesson learned)


I served with mashed cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment